Monday, February 15, 2016

Parasite



Parasite (2015)



Lurks and crawls
Weeps and bawls
Hugs the shadows in your halls
Hugs your daughter and your son
Hugs the trigger of your gun

Pain and awe
Bloody shawl
I am just a moody pawn
Hate’s my fate when all is naught
My body starts its filthy rot

It beautifies my dreams
But Parasite, Parasite, why are you so mean?
 See I am you and you are me
With nothing in between

I work and toil ‘til my blood boils
To feed the little kids
I’ve nothing left, a wretch, a mess
All for these little fiends

Parasite, parasite, won’t you do me in
Knife in spine, or pills and wine
It all is fine with me

A useless drone, I breathe alone
I worked to build this wretched home
My throat bleeds out, I will atone
My soul will be set free…

Oh Parasite,
Please don’t follow me




No comments:

Post a Comment