Monday, June 13, 2016

All of Our Flags Swung Dead...

F.E.A.R (2016)

Three Fifteen in the Morning sunk into our little village.

All of the trees…

… stood completely dead.


“Make a kerosene run… the air is sinking…” an elder whispered from the mist.

“Trust no one.” …

said My Teacher... on March 6th of Our Common Era Year called... 

2016.

I was stunned at how Apocalyptic Tendencies never really materialize within us… until well…. you know…


… it goes down.                           
                         

            All of the pamphlets of Moscow... 1993... said… was:           




Survive until The Morning Comes.

By. Any. Means. Necessary.





And so… a Gold and Silver Volga... came to get us... when The Fear (Forget Everything. And… Run.)

Hit.

I fell into The Fever... 

and then… simply let our Volga's... 



Enterprise Captain... 


Do Everything.




Crisis.

I woke up high on drugs not knowing where I was.

Hum.

Another Morning.

Meh.

So then… I picked up a Local Newspaper… 

and then... 

I drank my Coffee… 

... forever, and ever, and ever, and ever... Alone.

The End.




No comments:

Post a Comment