Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Dream Report March 6th, 2016




Dream Report of March 6th, 2016



Beginning - falling into a successive sequence of dreams. Attempts to sit up and analyze surroundings are sometime successful, but I am already unaware that these attempts are taking place while dreaming.

Event One - Gained access to some kind of extremely detailed high tech database. Kind of like a Facebook, but many trillions of times bigger and more advanced. It was also spread out over a time axis. There seemed to be an extensive archive of everything, and any particular piece of knowledge can be accessed from any time period. There is unprecedented detail involved, even the most redundant bits of text message conversation seem to have a place in this Cosmic Archive.

Event Two - A whimsical scene, where I appear to have taken the perspective of a wind, or ghost. I float down the highway and approach the center-mounted rear view mirror of a car. Not much else happens here.

Event Three - This event is a visual and hands-on explanation of two visual works which were placed in front of my by some kind of sentient instructor who is not human. He speaks to me in a curious language, one which I cannot understand. He moves, or shifts the two paintings in front of me, almost like he is trying to highlight a point about their bright and vibrant colors. The perspectives were alluring, and it was as if he was teaching me how to grab the observer's eye with proper technique.

Event Four - I appear on a large metallic ship. The crew is small, but close knit. Someone appears and congratulates me on my life. Then the dream sequences end.

End - Sudden, intense, backwards "thrust" back in-to or through something. almost like a curtain "behind" me. I remember a very intense gold / orange / yellow tunnel structure which flashed around me for a fraction of a second. I felt like I was being "sucked forward" through it, completely shattering all known laws of physics. I woke up in a jolt of panic and immediately began to write down notes from this dream on paper. It came out to be over two pages. Lingering after-effects from this dream lasted for days. Full integration into waking reality did not take place until weeks after this event.



No comments:

Post a Comment